Tuesday, June 9, 2015

TIME TO RE-BOOT!

 
I have been really lax about blogging - so I have set a goal for myself.  I am going to try to update this blog every two days!  I want to set a do-able goal for myself! So here goes!
 
 
It's now officially summertime here!  School is FINALLY out and the weather is officially HOT!  I have been preparing for my first craft show in over ten years!  It's this Sunday! ... and of course - there is rain forecast!  Oh well - life goes on.
 
The past week I have been hand deep in MODPOG and snowflakes!  It's a sticky job - but somebody has to do it!  Candy canes and icicles are now ready to go.  My friend came over last week to help with staging the display!  It's going to look great!  We are using old shutters to display all the hanging items and wagons for pillows.  I have ALL my items ready to go for all occasions  - Fall, Halloween, Christmas, Summer, etc.  I'm real excited!  So if you are in the DFW area this Sunday from noon-6pm - Treasuries at the Winery will be the happening place in Burleson!
 
On an off note.  My daughter is going to vet school - out of state - and this is all new and unchartered territory for us.  If anyone has suggestions for loans - that would be great!  Also - did you know that vet students have to get pre-exposure rabies shots????  Well - they do.  Any suggestions on that one?  She can get them at the university - but she wanted to do them while at home.  Just one more thing to research! 
 
 
Well - hoping for more pictures.  I'll start posting pictures of new stuff as I complete it!  Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment